Hello, and welcome back to the blog.
The original aim of this was to talk bikes. At the time, I was riding a ZX Ninja Kawasaki, which allowed me to create numerous updates from the ZX6R to ZX9R, and provide updates of all the versions year after year, following the NEC Motorcycle Show. This has now changed hugely, both the show, and the bike allegiance.
So... what will we do now... the tagline is still true, I would rather be Motorcycling, but now in my fifties, the body has force me to move to the new bike, Triumph Trident 660... A lot easier to ride and less strain on the old bones, muscles and joints.
I will also cover some footy as well. For my sins, I am an MUFC fan, have been for over 45years. My wife & son are Coventry City FC fans and my son & myself have season tickets (he was under 18 originally). I kept it, as it's interesting footy games to watch.
Anyway, that's a little intro for you, hopefully, I can keep on top of this.
Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment